Edelbrock Part # 3776 Performer EGR intake manifold is designed for street 318-340-360 c.i.d. Chrysler V8's with EGR valve. This manifold is not for use on marine engines used in saltwater. Will not fit 1992 and later Magnum engines.
- For idle to 5500 RPM street-driven performance
- Dual-plane low-rise intake with 180-degree firing order
- Patented runner design ensures broad torque curve
- Excellent throttle response and mid-range power
|Car/Engine:||Chrysler Small Block|
|Engine Notes:||318-340-360 cui - LA|
|Flange:||Square Bore, Spread Bore|
|Intake Style:||Dual Plane|
- Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock # 7276 Chrysler # 4494462AB for 318, # 4397642 for 340 and 360 (or equivalent)
- Manifold height: A-4.13", B-5.13"
- Carburetor pad height: 4.63"
- Carburetor recommendations: OEM 4-Bbl, Edelbrock AVS2 or Performer Series 600-650 cfm. Use # 1481 or # 1483 throttle/transmission lever kit.
- Camshaft Recommendations: Performer Plus #2177
- Port exit dimensions: .97" x 1.95"
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.