Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs*
Not in stock. Contact us for delivery time.
- Order number: EDL-5440
Edelbrock Part # 5440 Chrysler CH-28 Dual-Quad intake manifold is designed for 413-426-440... more
Edelbrock 5440 - Dual-Quad CH-28 Manifold, Chrysler 413/440
Edelbrock Part # 5440 Chrysler CH-28 Dual-Quad intake manifold is designed for 413-426-440 c.i.d. Chrysler V8's. Use with Performer-Plus cam #2192 for low-end torque or Performer RPM cam #7194 for top-end power. Will not fit 1962-64 Max Wedge heads. Carb center to carb center: 6-7/16". Manifold measures 8.75" across block.
- Designed for 1500 to 6000 RPM performance
- Manifold has a balanced 180+ firing order
- Smooth and consistent part-throttle power
- Offers excellent performance potential
- Carburetor center-to-center dimensions 6.4375 inch
- Match with other dual-Quad items for a total package
|Car/Engine:||Chrysler Big Block|
|Engine Notes:||413-440 cui|
|Intake Style:||Dual Plane|
- Recommended intake gasket: # 7225 / Fell-Pro # 96000
- Manifold height: A-4.45", B-4.88", measured to engine block
- Carburetor pad height: 4.66"
- Carburetor recommendations: Edelbrock AVS2 650 cfm or Performer Series # 1405 600 cfm.
- Port exit dimensions: 1.14" x 2.10"
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer review for "Dual-Quad CH-28 Manifold, Chrysler 413/440"
Write an review
Reviews will be activated after verification.
Super Conductor Wire Set, Chrysler 383-440, HEI
Cylinder Heads, Chrysler 383-440, E-street, 75cc, Flat Tappet (Pair)