Edelbrock Part # 7118 Performer RPM LS1 intake manifold with timing control module is designed for the popular Chevrolet LS1 (5.7L) small-block V8 originally used in 1997 and later Corvettes and 1998-02 Camaros and Firebirds. It also fits the Corvette LS6 engine and any other Gen III engine including the LM7 (5.3L), LR4 (4.8L), and LQ4 (6.0L). It allows the use of a carburetor on these originally computer-controlled engines, offering maximum power and a broad torque curve from 1500 to 6500 rpm. This intake manifold comes with a wiring harness and electronic Timing Control Module made by MSD this ignition module is for LS1 (24x) ignitions only and works with OE sensors to fire the Coil-on-Plug ignition system and offers a choice of six timing curves. A special throttle and trans bracket that works with 700R-4, 200R-4 and Turbo 350 transmissions is included, making the LS1 engine an easy retro-fit into any muscle car, street rod or marine application.
- Converts LS1, LS6 gen III engine to carburetor
- Also fits LM7(5.3L), LR4(4.8L) and LQ4(6.0L) engines
- Includes wiring harness and timing control module
- Contains 6 timing curves and works with OE sensors
- For 1500 to 6500 RPM street performance
- Includes brackets for 700R-4, 200R-4, Turbo 350
- Excellent for engine retro-fit applications
- Engine swaps
|Engine Notes:||LS1 5.7L|
|Intake Style:||Dual Plane|
- Uses LS1/LS6 style individual port o-ring seals or Edelbrock #7386.
- Crankshaft sleeve #HP3795 and Flexplate #HP4004 is recommended when using a TH350, TH400 or 700R4 on a LS1; these items are available through Hughes Performance
- Manifold height: A-4.50", B-5.40"
- Carb pad height: 4.95"
- Port exit dimensions: .98" x 2.72"