Edelbrock Part # 71187 Performer RPM LS1 intake manifold is designed for the popular Chevrolet LS1 (5.7L) small-block V8 originally used in 1997 and later Corvettes and 1998-02 Camaros and Firebirds. It also fits the Corvette LS6 engine and any other Gen III engine including the LM7 (5.3L), LR4 (4.8L), and LQ4 (6.0L). It allows the use of a carburetor on these originally computer-controlled engines, offering maximum power and a broad torque curve from 1500 to 6500 rpm. The Performer RPM LS1 is available with an optional wiring harness and electronic Timing Control Module made by MSD® this ignition module is for LS1 (24x) ignitions only and works with OE sensors to fire the Coil-on-Plug ignition system and offers a choice of six timing curves (sold separately). A special throttle and trans bracket that works with 700R-4, 200R-4 and Turbo 350 transmissions is included, making the LS1 engine an easy retro-fit into any muscle car, street rod or marine application.
- Manifold only
- Converts LS1, LS6, Gen III engine to carburetor
- It also fits LM7(5.3L), LR4(4.8L) and LQ4(6.0L) Engines.
- For 1500 to 6500 RPM street performance
- Excellent for engine retro-fit applications
- Engine swaps
|Engine Notes:||LS1 5.7L|
|Intake Style:||Dual Plane|
- Recommended intake gasket: LS1/LS6 style individual port o-ring seals or Edelbrock # 7386
- Carburetor Flange height: 4.95
- Crankshaft sleeve #HP3795 and Flexplate #HP4004 is recommended when using a TH350, TH400 or 700R4 on an LS1
- Manifold height: A-4.50", B-5.40";
- Carburetor pad height: 4.95"
- Port exit dimensions: .98" x 2.72".