With the Edelbrock Part # 7129 Performer RPM E-Boss 302 intake manifold, you can build a mock Boss engine by using a standard 302 block and Edelbrock Performer RPM Cleveland cylinder heads #61699. For high-performance street and competition, our dual-plane design makes outstanding power from 1500 to 6500 rpm. The Cleveland port layout and intake bolt hole pattern fit both 2V and 4V heads. Features include 8.2" deck height, Windsor end rails, water neck and distributor clearance plus front and rear water bosses. Match with an Edelbrock Performer or Thunder Series AVS carburetor.
- Build a mock boss 302 engine
- For high-performance street/competition
- Dual-plane design 1500-6500 RPM range
- Cleveland port layout and intake bolt hole pattern
|Engine Notes:||302 E-Boss|
|Intake Style:||Dual Plane|
- Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock # 7265
- Manifold height: A-4.42", B-5.70"
- Carburetor pad height: 5.06"
- Carburetor recommendations: Edelbrock AVS2 or Performer Series 600-800 cfm
- Edelbrock carbs will work with Ford automatic overdrive trans (AOD) when used with Lokar bracket SRK-4000
- Port exit dimensions: 1.42" x 2.07"
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant #1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.