Edelbrock part # 7186 Performer RPM 383 intake manifold is designed for 361-383-400 c.i.d. Chryslers. The dual-plane design results in excellent low-end torque and high rpm power. High flow runner design will handle the popular stroker combinations. For high-performance street/strip applications. Will not fit 1962-64 Max Wedge heads.
- Best for the ultimate in street high-performance
- Designed for 1500 to 6500 RPM street-driven power
- Dual-plane high-rise intake with 180-degree firing order
- Produces incredible top-end horsepower
- Retains good throttle response and acceleration
- Larger plenum and runners maximize other upgrades
- Edelbrock total power package maximizes gains
|Car/Engine:||Chrysler Big Block|
|Engine Notes:||361-383-400 cui|
|Intake Style:||Dual Plane|
- Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock # 7225
- Manifold height.: A-4.90", B-5.80"
- Carburetor pad height: 5.35"
- Carburetor recommendations: Edelbrock AVS2 or Performer Series 650-800 cfm. Use # 1481 or # 1843 throttle/transmission lever kit.
- Camshaft Recommendations: Performer RPM #7194
- Port exit dimensions: 1.13" x 2.13"
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.