Edelbrock Part # 3711 Performer Oldsmobile 350 EGR intake manifold is designed for street 307-330-350-403 c.i.d. Oldsmobile V8's, 1964-85. Will fit 1980-1/2 to 1985 307 c.i.d. V8's with 5A heads (casting #3317). This intake manifold comes with a universal pad to fit most carburetors with electric chokes.
- For idle to 5500 RPM street-driven performance
- Dual-plane low-rise intake with 180-degree firing order
- Patented runner design ensures broad torque curve
- Excellent throttle response and mid-range power
|Engine Notes:||307-330-350-403 cui|
|Intake Style:||Dual Plane|
- Carburetor recommendations: OEM 4-Bbl
- Edelbrock Performer Series, Thunder Series AVS, AVS2 and Carter AFB carburetors will not fit # 3711.
- Camshaft Recommendations: Performer-Plus #3712.
- Recommended intake gasket: Fel-Pro # MS96027
- For 403 Pontiac Trans Am, use OEM 4-bbl. only (for shaker hood clearance)
- EGR block-off plate included
- Use choke block-off plate # 8951 (included)
- Factory cruise control will not clear EGR valve without linkage alteration.
- HEI ignition will clear this manifold
- Manifold height: A-2.50", B-3.90"
- Carburetor pad height: 3.20"
- Port exit dimensions: 1.18" x 1.86"
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.