Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs*
Not in stock. Contact us for delivery time.
- Order number: EDL-3711
Edelbrock Part # 3711 Performer Oldsmobile 350 EGR intake manifold is designed for street... more
Edelbrock 3711 - Performer Manifold, Oldsmobile 307-403, EGR
Edelbrock Part # 3711 Performer Oldsmobile 350 EGR intake manifold is designed for street 307-330-350-403 c.i.d. Oldsmobile V8's, 1964-85. Will fit 1980-1/2 to 1985 307 c.i.d. V8's with 5A heads (casting #3317). This intake manifold comes with a universal pad to fit most carburetors with electric chokes.
- For idle to 5500 RPM street-driven performance
- Dual-plane low-rise intake with 180-degree firing order
- Patented runner design ensures broad torque curve
- Excellent throttle response and mid-range power
|Engine Notes:||307-330-350-403 cui|
|Intake Style:||Dual Plane|
- Carburetor recommendations: OEM 4-Bbl
- Edelbrock Performer Series, Thunder Series AVS, AVS2 and Carter AFB carburetors will not fit # 3711.
- Camshaft Recommendations: Performer-Plus #3712.
- Recommended intake gasket: Fel-Pro # MS96027
- For 403 Pontiac Trans Am, use OEM 4-bbl. only (for shaker hood clearance)
- EGR block-off plate included
- Use choke block-off plate # 8951 (included)
- Factory cruise control will not clear EGR valve without linkage alteration.
- HEI ignition will clear this manifold
- Manifold height: A-2.50", B-3.90"
- Carburetor pad height: 3.20"
- Port exit dimensions: 1.18" x 1.86"
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer review for "Performer Manifold, Oldsmobile 307-403, EGR"
Write an review
Reviews will be activated after verification.
HEI Distributor, Chevrolet/GM Small & Big Block, Street-Fire