Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs*
In Stock - Ready to ship,
Estimate Shipping Date Friday 12-August
- Order number: EDL-2151
Edelbrock Part # 2151 Performer Oldsmobile 455 intake manifold is designed for street 400-425-455 c.i.d. applications. Edelbrock's Patented Dual-plane, low-rise design with a 180-degree firing order greatly improves torque over a wide rpm range for excellent throttle response from off-idle through 5500rpm. This Performer intake manifold is ideal for passenger cars, trucks, 4x4s, tow vehicles and RVs. Includes exhaust crossover plugs #2733 which must be used for marine and off-road use.
- For idle to 5500 RPM street-driven performance
- Dual-plane low-rise intake with 180-degree firing order
- Patented runner design ensures broad torque curve
- Excellent throttle response and mid-range power
|Engine Notes:||400-425-455 cui|
|Flange:||Square Bore, Spread Bore|
|Intake Style:||Dual Plane|
- Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock #7284
- Manifold height: A-4.40", B-5.50"
- Carburetor pad height: 4.95"
- Carburetor recommendations: Edelbrock AVS2 or Performer Series 750-800cfm
- Camshaft Recommendations: Performer-Plus #2152
- Port exit dimensions: 1.22" x 2.22"
- Manifold has no provision for OEM choke operation.
- Will not fit Toronado or 4-4-2 Ram-Air scoop without hood modification or 1964-67 Cutlass
- HEI will clear
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.