Edelbrock Part # 2750 Performer 351-2V intake manifold is designed for street 351C and accepts 4V carb, however it’s designed to improve the performance of engines that came stock with 2V carb and heads. Manifold will fit Boss 302 or accept stock Motorcraft spread-bore carb. End-seal flange width measures 6-31/32". Edelbrock's Patented Dual-plane, low-rise design with a 180-degree firing order greatly improves torque over a wide rpm range for excellent throttle response from off-idle through 5500rpm. This Performer intake manifold is ideal for passenger cars, trucks, 4x4s, tow vehicles and RVs.
- For idle to 5500 RPM street-driven performance
- Dual-plane low-rise intake with 180-degree firing order
- Patented runner design ensures broad torque curve
- Excellent throttle response and mid-range power
- 50-State Street Legal if Correct Carburetor Used
- Accepts both 4V and 2V carburetors
|Intake Style:||Dual Plane|
- Choke block-off plate included
- Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock # 7265 (2V)
- Manifold height: A-3.50", B-4.30
- Carburetor pad height: 3.90"
- Carburetor recommendations: Edelbrock AVS2 or Performer Series 600-800 cfm, for automatic transmissions use # 1483 & # 1493 or # 1844.
- Port exit dimensions: 1.30" x 1.86"
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.