Edelbrock Part # 7564 RPM Air-Gap 351C intake manifold design utilizes the same race-winning technology that’s been used on Edelbrock’s Victor Series competition intakes for many decades. Designed to improve performance on the street or racetrack, this manifold features an open space that separates the runners from the hot engine oil resulting in a cooler, denser charge. The RPM Air-Gap manifold for 351 Cleveland engines is designed to complement Edelbrock’s 351C Performer RPM cylinder heads #61609, #61629, #61625 and also works well with 4V and 2V cast iron Cleveland heads.
- Based on performer RPM-series with a unique air gap
- Air gap cooler and denser mixture for more power
- Designed for 1500 To 6500 RPM
- Improve performance on the street or race track
- Works on both 4V and 2V cast iron Cleveland heads
- Complements Edelbrock new 351C Performer RPM cylinder Heads
|Intake Style:||Dual Plane|
- Requires Edelbrock # 8565 bolt kit
- Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock # 7265
- Carburetor Recommendations: Edelbrock AVS2 or Performer Series carb, 600-800 cfm
- For automatic transmission use our #1483 & #1493 or #1844.
- Manifold height: A-4.48", B-5.56
- Carb pad height: 5.02" (see pages 81-82).
- Port exit dimensions: 1.42" x 2.04".
- Camshaft Recommendations: Performer RPM #7168