Edelbrock Part # 50665 Victor 460 EFI intake manifold is based on our popular Torker II #5066 for 429/460 c.i.d. Ford V8 applications. It has cast and vertically machined fuel injector bosses for proper fuel injector placement. It is also drilled to accept Edelbrock Fuel Rail kit #3645 and support brackets, for easy attachment. Designed to accept standard flange throttle bodies. This manifold not equipped with EGR. Will not fit 1988-later models or 429 Cobra-Jets.
- Based on our popular torker II
- Cast and vertically machined fuel Injentor bosses
- Drilled to accept Edelbrock fuel rail kit
- Designed to accept standard flange throttle bodies
- For race use only
|Car/Engine:||Ford Big Block|
|Engine Notes:||For 429/460 c.i.d. Ford V8|
- Intake gasket: Edelbrock # 7223 or Fel-Pro # 1230/# 1231
- Manifold height: A-3.50",B-4.25"
- Throttle body pad height: 3.87"
- Throttle body recommendations: Edelbrock # 38783, 4150 style 4V.
- Edelbrock Fuel Rail kit #3645
- Port exit dimensions: 1.75" x 2.10"
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.