Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs*
In Stock - Ready to ship,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: EDL-2701
- Will not fit under stock Corvette hood, Corvette use #2101
- Maximizes performance with Edelbrock carburetors
- Runners tuned to match square bore carburetor
- Maximizes peak torque around 3500 RPM
- Excellent throttle response and mid-range power
- For idle to 5500 RPM street-driven performance
- Dual-plane low-rise intake with 180-degree firing order
- Produces +5 HP and +9 ft/lbs. of torque over Edelbrock #2101
|Car/Engine:||Chevrolet Small Block|
|Engine Notes:||262-400 cui - 1986 and earlier|
|Color/Finish:||Satin, Black, Endurashine, Polished|
|Intake Style:||Dual Plane|
- Manifold ht: A-3.74", B-4.80"
- Carburetor pad height: 4.27"
- Carburetor recommendations: Edelbrock AVS2 or Performer Series 500-650 cfm
- Port exit dimensions: 1.15" x 1.87".
- Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock # 7201.
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Sealant must be used on intake bolt threads if the threads extend into lifter valley or coolant passage.
- NPT/Pipe thread fittings require the use of Teflon tape or paste on threads to ensure proper seal.
- DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN NPT/Pipe fittings, this may cause the aluminum to crack around the fitting boss. NPT/Pipe thread is a tapered thread.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.
- Will not fit under stock Corvette hood.
- Camshaft Recommendations: #2102, #2103, #2208, #2209
- Even though manifolds are compatible with EGR systems, this does not mean they are legal for use on emissions controlled vehicles. Check local laws for legality.
- Proper installation is the responsibility of the installer. Improper installation will void your warranty and may result in poor performance and engine or vehicle damage.
Perfect, fast Delivery
Product is wat i expected and super fast delivery, Thanks!
Fast and perfect