Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs*
In Stock - Ready to ship,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: EDL-2711
Edelbrock Part # 2711 Performer Oldsmobile 350 intake manifold is designed for 1964-85, 307-330-350-403 c.i.d. Oldsmobile V8 applications. For non-EGR, the #2711 manifold comes with a universal pad to fit most carburetors with electric chokes. Will fit 1980-1/2 to 1985 307 c.i.d. V8's with 5A heads (casting #3317). Edelbrock's Patented Dual-plane, low-rise design with a 180-degree firing order greatly improves torque over a wide rpm range for excellent throttle response from off-idle through 5500rpm. This Performer intake manifold is ideal for passenger cars, trucks, 4x4s, tow vehicles and RVs.
- For idle to 5500 RPM street-driven performance
- Dual-plane low-rise intake with 180-degree firing order
- Patented runner design ensures broad torque curve
- Excellent throttle response and mid-range power
|Engine Notes:||307-330-350-403 cui|
|Flange:||Square Bore, Spread Bore|
|Intake Style:||Dual Plane|
- Recommended intake gasket: Fel-Pro # MS96027
- For 403 Pontiac Trans Am, use OEM 4-bbl. only (for shaker hood clearance)
- HEI will clear this manifold
- Manifold height: A-2.50", B-3.90"
- Carburetor pad height: 3.20"
- Carburetor recommendations: Edelbrock AVS2 or Performer Series 500-650 cfm
- Camshaft Recommendations: Performer-Plus #3712
- Port exit dimensions: 1.18" x 1.86"
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.