Edelbrock Part # 3721 Performer 302 intake manifold is designed for carbureted 302 c.i.d. Ford V8's with EGR. Replaces the stock 4V EGR manifold using the stock 4V adapter. Manifold can be adapted for 4V use by using our #8053 4V EGR plate and the OEM EGR valve and gasket. Our #8017 adapter kit and Ford #E4ZZ9A-589E spacer may be substituted for our #8053 EGR plate (1983-85 H.O. Mustangs/Capris come with this Ford spacer). For 4V off-highway non-EGR applications, use our #8714 spacer.
- For idle to 5500 RPM street-driven performance
- Dual-plane low-rise intake with 180-degree firing order
- Patented runner design ensures broad torque curve
- Excellent throttle response and mid-range power
|Engine Notes:||302 cui - 4V EGR|
|Intake Style:||Dual Plane|
- Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock # 7220
- Carburetor recommendations: OEM 4-Bbl. Use # 8011 if necessary, for automatic transmissions use # 1483, # 1490 or # 1844.
- Includes gaskets and 4-Barrel plate # 8017 for sealing of OEM EGR plate and carburetor.
- Edelbrock carbs will work with Ford automatic overdrive trans (AOD) when used with Lokar bracket SRK-4000
- Manifold height: A-3.13", B-4.31" without EGR plates installed
- Carburetor pad height: 3.72"
- Port exit dimensions: .90" x 1.90"
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.