Edelbrock Part # 3771 Performer 400 EGR intake manifold is designed for 351M/400 Fords in one of the three following configurations: 1) OEM 2V carb and EGR system with supplied 2V EGR spacer; 2) 4V EGR system with either an Edelbrock #8053 4V EGR spacer, or an Edelbrock #8017 and Ford #E4ZZ9A-589E 4V EGR spacer; 3) For off-highway use, non-EGR 4V system with an Edelbrock #8714 4V spacer.
- For idle to 5500 RPM street-driven performance
- Dual-plane low-rise intake with 180-degree firing Order
- Patented runner design ensures broad torque curve
- Excellent throttle response and mid-range power
- Accepts late-model choke and water neck
|Intake Style:||Dual Plane|
- Intake gasket: Fel-Pro # MS96020
- For non-EGR, off-road applications, use # 8714 4V spacer
- Replacement EGR plate gaskets: Edelbrock #3896 & #3897
- Manifold height: A-3.60", B-4.75" (without EGR plates installed)
- Carburetor pad height: 4.17"
- Carburetor recommendations: 2V OEM 2-Bbl off-highway, Non-EGR. 4V: Edelbrock AVS2 or Performer Series 600-650 cfm.
- For automatic transmissions use # 1483 and # 1493 or # 1844
- Port exit dimensions: 1.16" x 1.66"
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.