Edelbrock Part # 3785 Performer 60-degree V6 intake manifold base is designed for 1982-85 2.8L 60-degree V6 Chevy longitudinal-mount engines used in light-duty pick-ups and cars. Design features one manifold base and one tops. The Edelbrock Performer 4V 60-degree V6 #3789 intake manifold top accepts standard flange 4-barrel carburetors.
- For idle to 5500 RPM street-driven performance
- Excellent throttle response and mid-range power
- Ideal for light-duty pickups and passenger cars
- Unique design allows the use of 4 barrel top
|Engine Notes:||2.8L 60° V6 - 1982-1985|
- Recommended intake gasket: Fel-Pro #1270 or # MS91022.
- Edelbrock chrome valve covers #4488 are available for this engine.
- Camshaft Recommendations: Performer-Plus #3790.
- Jeep Cherokee, additional hood shimming is required for clearance. Hood shims available from Jeep dealers (part #J0680435)
- Port exit dimensions: 1.00" x 1.28"/1.00" x 1.71".
- Manifold height: A-4.90", B-5.95"; Carb pad height: 5.42" (when used with # 3789 Top)
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.