Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs*
Not in stock. Contact us for delivery time.
- Order number: EDL-5486
Edelbrock Part # 5486 Performer Buick V6 intake manifold is designed for 1979 and later street... more
Edelbrock 5486 - Performer Manifold, Buick 231/252
Edelbrock Part # 5486 Performer Buick V6 intake manifold is designed for 1979 and later street 231/252 c.i.d. (252 c.i.d. 1980-84 only) Buick V6 engines with late-model cylinder heads. Manifold will not fit pre-1979 engines. Manifold not equipped with EGR. Not compatible with C-3 and C-4 electronic fuel management systems.
- For idle to 5500 RPM street-driven performance
- Dual-plane low-rise intake with 180-degree firing order
- Patented runner design ensures broad torque curve
- Excellent throttle response and mid-range power
- Not for C-3 and C-4 electronic fuel management systems
|Car/Engine:||Buick / Rover|
|Engine Notes:||231-252 cui - 1979 and later Buick V6|
|Intake Style:||Dual Plane|
- Recommended intake gasket: Fel-Pro # 1200
- Manifold height: A-4.67", B-5.45", (1.30" taller than stock)
- Carburetor pad height: 5.06"
- Carburetor recommendations: Edelbrock AVS2 or Performer Series 500 cfm.
- Camshaft Recommendations: Performer Plus #5487.
- Port exit dimensions: .80" x 1.85".
- Use 1981 Buick Regal water neck.
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer review for "Performer Manifold, Buick 231/252"
Write an review
Reviews will be activated after verification.