Edelbrock Part # 5486 Performer Buick V6 intake manifold is designed for 1979 and later street 231/252 c.i.d. (252 c.i.d. 1980-84 only) Buick V6 engines with late-model cylinder heads. Manifold will not fit pre-1979 engines. Manifold not equipped with EGR. Not compatible with C-3 and C-4 electronic fuel management systems.
- For idle to 5500 RPM street-driven performance
- Dual-plane low-rise intake with 180-degree firing order
- Patented runner design ensures broad torque curve
- Excellent throttle response and mid-range power
- Not for C-3 and C-4 electronic fuel management systems
|Car/Engine:||Buick / Rover|
|Engine Notes:||231-252 cui - 1979 and later Buick V6|
|Intake Style:||Dual Plane|
- Recommended intake gasket: Fel-Pro # 1200
- Manifold height: A-4.67", B-5.45", (1.30" taller than stock)
- Carburetor pad height: 5.06"
- Carburetor recommendations: Edelbrock AVS2 or Performer Series 500 cfm.
- Camshaft Recommendations: Performer Plus #5487.
- Port exit dimensions: .80" x 1.85".
- Use 1981 Buick Regal water neck.
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.