Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs*
Not in stock. Contact us for delivery time.
- Order number: EDL-5419
Edelbrock Part # 5419 C-357-B Triple-Deuce intake manifold is designed for 1955-86 262-400... more
Edelbrock 5419 - C357-B Three-Deuce Manifold, Chevrolet Small Block, 55-86
Edelbrock Part # 5419 C-357-B Triple-Deuce intake manifold is designed for 1955-86 262-400 c.i.d. small-block Chevys, this manifold has a balanced 180-degree firing order port runner arrangement. It contains an exhaust gas heat crossover and offers excellent performance potential. This intake manifold has machined front oil filler tube pad with boss and is machined for 4-bolt carburetors. Carb center-to-center: 5-1/2". Use with Performer-Plus camshaft and lifter kit #2103 for low-end torque or Torker-Plus cam/kit #5002 for top-end power.
- Designed for idle to 5500 RPM
- Manifold has a balanced 180+ firing order
- Contains exhaust gas heat riser
- Offers excellent performance potential
- Front oil filler tube boss included
- Carburetor center-to-center dimensions = 5-1/2 inch
- Will not Fit HEI ignition
- Use Rochester 2GC (small 1-7/16 in bore)
|Car/Engine:||Chevrolet Small Block|
|Engine Notes:||262-400 cui - 1986 and earlier|
- H.E.I. will not fit.
- Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock #7201.
- Carburetor Recommendations: Rochester 2GC (small 1-7/16" bore)
- Manifold height: A-3.9", B-4.6"
- Carburetor pad height: 4.25"
- Port exit dimensions: 1.12" x 1.87".
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer review for "C357-B Three-Deuce Manifold, Chevrolet Small Block, 55-86"
Write an review
Reviews will be activated after verification.
Carburetor, Performer Series, 600CFM, Manual Choke