Edelbrock Part # 5409 Performer RPM Dual-Quad intake manifold is designed to fit 1958-1965 Chevrolet 348/409 "W" big-block engines with factory large port or with our Performer RPM W-series heads #60809 or #60819. The manifold deliver performance with Edelbrock Performer Series or Thunder Series AVS dual-quad carburetors, and they accept our dual-quad fuel lines, throttle linkage, and air cleaners. Includes Oil Fill Tube (not installed) and matching push-in Breather. Oil Fill Tube and Breather are also available separately as #4803. Carb center-to-center measurement is 6-7/16".
- For factory large port heads
- Performance improvements in the 1500-6500rpm range
- Accept our Dual-Quad accessories
- Including oil fill tube and matching push-In breather
- Grommet-style PCV provision in back of manifold
- 1958-1965 Chevrolet 348-409 with big Block
|Engine Notes:||348-409 cui - Large Ports|
|Intake Style:||Dual Plane|
- Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock # 7240 or Fel-Pro MS9788B
- Manifold height: A-4.03", B-5.21"
- Carburetor pad height: 4.62"
- Carburetor recommendations: Edelbrock AVS2 Series # 1903 and # 1904 500 cfm.
- Port exit dimensions: 2.39" x 1.15"
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.