Edelbrock Part # 7111 Performer RPM Oldsmobile 350 intake manifold is designed for 330-350-403 c.i.d. Oldsmobile’s and 1980-1/2 to 1985 307 c.i.d. engines with 5A heads (casting #3317). This Oldsmobile manifold is a high-rise, dual-plane design with 180-degree firing order engineered for maximum top-end horsepower while maintaining throttle response. Port flange has extra material above the runner for use with cast iron 455 heads and Edelbrock Performer RPM heads #60519. Has clearance for HEI distributor. Carb pad accepts square-bore carbs without adapters.
- Best for the ultimate in street high-performance
- Designed 1500 to 6500 RPM street-driven power
- Dual-plane high-rise Intake with 180-degree firing order
- Produces incredible top-end horsepower
- Retains good throttle response and acceleration
- Larger plenum and runners maximize other upgrades
- Edelbrock total power package maximizes gains
|Engine Notes:||307-330-350-403 cui|
|Flange:||Square Bore, Spread Bore|
|Intake Style:||Dual Plane|
- Recommended intake gasket: Fel-Pro # MS96027
- No provision for OEM choke
- Will not clear hood on 403 Olds, Firebird/TA. OEM carburetor requires conversion to electric/manual choke
- Manifold height: 2" taller than stock A-4.80", B-5.80
- Carburetor pad height: 5.30"
- Carburetor recommendations: Edelbrock AVS2 or Performer Series 650-800 cfm.
- Camshaft Recommendations: Performer RPM #7112.
- Port exit dimensions: 1.22" x 1.86"
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant #1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.