Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs*
In Stock - Ready to ship,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: EDL-7505
Edelbrock Part # 7505 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad FE #7505 intake manifold is designed for 1960-later high-performance street 390-406-410-427-428 c.i.d. Ford FE engines with low/medium rise or Edelbrock Performer RPM FE heads #60059 or #60069. The manifold carb pad is setup to fit Edelbrock carburetors only, will not work with other square flange carburetors. In Dyno tests on a 390 with Performer RPM heads #60069, Performer RPM camshaft #7106 Thunder Series AVS #1803 and #1804 carburetors, it made 452 hp and 428 ft-lbs. torque. Will not fit 427 Ford Hi-Riser and Tunnel Port engines. Has machined boss for a breather flange at rear.
- Designed for 1500 to 6500 performance
- Dual-Quad power and nostalgic looks
|Engine Notes:||390-406-410-427-428 cui|
|Intake Style:||Dual Plane|
- Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock # 7224.
- Manifold height: A-4.85", B-5.70"
- Carburetor pad height: 5.28"
- Carburetor recommendations: Edelbrock AVS2 # 1903 and # 1904, 500 cfm.
- Port exit dimensions: 1.05" x 1.90"
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.