Edelbrock Part # 5056 Torker II Pontiac intake manifold is designed for 1965-79 street 389-455... more
Edelbrock 5056 - Torker II Manifold, Pontiac 389-455
Edelbrock Part # 5056 Torker II Pontiac intake manifold is designed for 1965-79 street 389-455 c.i.d. Pontiac V8's. It can be used with Ram Air IV heads. Will not fit Ram Air V and 265/301 V8's or under Trans Am Shaker hood.
- 2500 to 6500 RPM high-performance street engines
- Single-plane low-rise intake good for high RPMs
- Ideal for applications with limited hood clearance
- For top-end HP and adequate throttle response
|Engine Notes:||389-455 cui|
|Intake Style:||Single Plane|
- Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock # 7280
- No provisions for OEM choke
- OEM carb requires conversion to electric/manual choke
- For 1968-71 use Edelbrock # 8015 throttle bracket
- Manifold height: 1-1/4" taller than stock, A-6.88", B-8.00" measured to engine block
- Carburetor pad height: 7.45"
- Carburetor recommendations: Edelbrock AVS2 or Performer Series 750-800 cfm.
- Camshaft Recommendations: Performer RPM #7157
- Throttle Body recommendations: Edelbrock # 3878 4V 4150 style or # 3849 EFI elbow and # 3869 90mm throttle body.
- Port exit dimensions: 1.10" x 2.06"
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.
Dynaforce Altenator, GM CS130 120AMP Internal Regulator