Edelbrock Part # 7123 Performer 5.0 RPM II intake manifold for 1986-95 5.0L Mustang engines has shown significant gains in horsepower over existing designs in the 1500 to 6500 rpm range, and is ideally suited for street and strip applications. This manifold consists of a V-shaped crossover with an increasing cross-sectional area, which passes over to eight large tapered runners. Our 70mm throttle body is recommended (75mm will require port matching). 1994-95 Mustang engines require Throttle Body Adapter #38353 and Adapter Kit #8025. May not fit with the stock hood of 1994-95 Mustangs, aftermarket hood recommended.
- Made for 1500 to 6500 RPM street/strip power
- Produces exceptional horsepower
- Removable plenum cover for runner access
- The base manifold is CNC matched to the upper manifold
- For 1994-95 Mustangs adapter, Strut brace required
|Car/Engine:||Ford TFI 5.0/5.8L|
|Engine Notes:||1986-95 5.0L V8 Mustang engines|
- Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock # 7220
- Air valve location is 0.30" higher and 0.50" forward from stock
- Port exit dimensions: 1.16" x 2.0"
- Recommended cams: Ford SVO X-303 or Z-303.
- Overall height: 11.13"
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.