Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs*
In Stock - Ready to ship,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: EDL-7176
Edelbrock Part # 7176 Performer RPM intake manifold is designed for 340-360 c.i.d. Chrysler V8's and 318 c.i.d. engines with 340-360 cylinder heads. The latest technology in dual-plane design results in both excellent low-rpm torque and outstanding high rpm horsepower. Recommended for high-performance street, strip and freshwater marine applications. Accepts 1975 and earlier water neck only. Will not accept stock Thermo-Quad carburetor. Will not fit 1992 and later Magnum engines. Match with Performer RPM heads #60779 for maximum performance
- Best for the ultimate in street high-performance
- Designed for 1500 to 6500 RPM street-driven power
- Dual-plane high-rise intake with 180-degree firing order
- Produces incredible top-end horsepower
- Retains good throttle response and acceleration
- Larger plenum and runners maximize other upgrades
- Edelbrock total power package maximizes gains
|Car/Engine:||Chrysler Small Block|
|Engine Notes:||340-360 cui - LA|
|Intake Style:||Dual Plane|
- Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock # 7276, Fel-Pro # 1213, Chrysler # 4397642 (or equivalent) for 340 & 360.
- Manifold height: A-4.9", B-5.8"
- Carburetor pad height: 5.35"
- Carburetor recommendations: Edelbrock AVS2 or Performer Series 650-800 cfm. Use # 1481 or # 1843 throttle/transmission lever kit.
- Camshaft Recommendations: Performer RPM #7177
- Port exit dimensions: 1.01" x 2.17"
- 1979 and later rotary A/C compressor will not clear water neck
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.