Edelbrock Part # 5091 Torker II 440 intake manifold is designed for street 413-426-440 c.i.d. Chrysler V8's. They measure 8.75" across block. Manifold not equipped with EGR. Will not fit 1962-64 Max Wedge heads
- 2500 to 6500 RPM high performance street engines
- Single-plane low-rise intake good for high RPMs
- Ideal for applications with limited hood clearance
- For top-end HP and adequate throttle response
|Car/Engine:||Chrysler Big Block|
|Engine Notes:||413-440 cui|
|Intake Style:||Single Plane|
- Recommended intake gasket: # 7225
- Manifold height: A-4.15", B-5.20", measured to engine block
- Carburetor pad height: 4.67"
- Carburetor recommendations: Edelbrock AVS2 or Performer Series 750-800cfm. Use # 1481 or # 1843 throttle/transmission lever kit.
- Port exit dimensions: 1.10" x 2.17"
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.