Edelbrock Part # 5056 Torker II 460 intake manifold is designed for 429/460 c.i.d. Ford V8's used in marine and high-performance applications. Manifold not equipped with EGR. Will fit 429 Cobra-Jets. Manifold will not accept stock Motorcraft spread-bore carburetor. Will not fit 1988 and later models.
- 2500 to 6500 RPM high-performance street engines
- Single-plane low-rise intake good for high RPMs
- Ideal for applications with limited hood clearance
- For top-end HP and adequate throttle response
|Car/Engine:||Ford Big Block|
|Engine Notes:||429/460 cui - 1987 and earlier|
|Intake Style:||Single Plane|
- Intake gasket: Edelbrock # 7223 or Fel-Pro # 1230/#1231
- Manifold height.: A-3.50", B-4.25"
- Carburetor pad height: 3.87"
- Carburetor recommendations: Edelbrock AVS2 or Performer Series 750-800 cfm. For automatic transmissions use # 1483 and # 1495 or # 1844
- Camshaft Recommendations: Performer RPM #7167
- Port exit dimensions: 1.75" x 2.10"
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.