Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs*
In Stock - Ready to ship,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: EDL-7193
Edelbrock Part # 7193 Performer RPM 440 intake manifold is designed for 413-426-440 c.i.d. Chrysler V8 applications. The dual-plane design results in excellent low-rpm torque and outstanding high-rpm hp. For high-performance street/strip applications.
- Best for the ultimate in street high-performance
- Designed for 1500 to 6500 RPM street-driven power
- Dual-plane high-rise intake with 180 degree firing order
- Produces incredible top-end horsepower
- Retains good throttle response and acceleration
- Larger plenum and runners maximizes other upgrades
- Edelbrock total power package maximizes gains
|Car/Engine:||Chrysler Big Block|
|Engine Notes:||413-440 cui|
|Color/Finish:||Satin, Black, Polished|
|Intake Style:||Dual Plane|
- Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock # 7225.
- Manifold height: A-4.90", B-5.80"
- Carburetor pad height: 5.35". Manifold is 1.7" taller than stock
- Carburetor recommendations: Edelbrock AVS2 or Performer Series 650-800 cfm. Use # 1481 or # 1843 throttle/transmission lever kit.
- Camshaft Recommendations: Performer RPM #7194
- Port exit dimensions: 1.13" x 2.09"
- Manifold measure 8.75" across block
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.