Edelbrock Part # 75245 Dual-Quad HEMI EFI intake manifold is intended for use with Mopar Gen II (1964-71) 426-572 HEMI engines operating in the 2,500 to 6,500+ range. This new intake manifold is a single-plane Air-Gap design with a dual square-bore 4150 style throttle body pad. Throttle body spacing and height are the same as Mopar Performance dual-quad #P5153737, making it a direct bolt-on to all vehicles with a shaker hood. The Dual-Quad HEMI is compatible with factory style cylinder heads, but optimized for use with Edelbrock Victor Jr. HEMI cylinder heads. Requires Edelbrock Coil Bracket #8079 for use with OE style coils.
- Single-plane air-gap design
- Dual 4150 style carburetor pads
- Compatible with factory cylinder heads
|Engine Notes:||Mopar Gen II (1964-71) 426-572 HEMI engines|
- Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock #7278
- Manifold height: A-4.68", B-5.51"
- Carb pad height: 5.10"
- Port exit dimensions: 1.80" x 1.98"
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant #1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.